Moth Design is looking for a Producer to join our boutique design firm, dedicated to doing great work for great people. At Moth you’ll be immersed in a small group of smart, creative, and hard-working creative thinkers producing work for some of the world’s most respected, mission-driven brands.
As a producer you’ll play a hands-on role that is part project manager, part strategist, and part client liaison. You should thrive on collaboration, be an excellent communicator, and be comfortable taking a leadership role in projects. You’ll work with project teams that will include our designers, but also writers, technologists, photographers, videographers, and more.
You should have the ability to balance strategic thinking with pragmatics, and do so while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards.
We value candidates that bring diverse perspectives to our team – culturally, philosophically, and intellectually.
- Oversee and champion the success of every project balancing goals and constraints with the studio’s commitment to producing excellent work.
- Build meaningful relationships with our clients to ensure that they are engaged and involved partners.
- Steer strategic meetings, interviews, and research initiatives.
- Run the details of complex projects—ranging from branding, to print, to web—flawlessly.
- Identify and communicate opportunities and risks before others on the team might even see them.
- Manage the day-to-day of the studio calendar and ensure that teams have clear goals and guidelines. Help team members navigate priorities and tasks with ease.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years of experience in design or project management or both.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with designers, developers, writers, and other creative partners.
- Comfort talking with senior-level management.
- Strong interpersonal and team collaboration skills, able to communicate with colleagues on all levels in a remote professional environment.
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and highly disciplined in a remote working environment.
- Takes pride in work product and contributes to an organizational culture of high-standards.
- High level of proficiency with GSuite, MS Office, and project management tools.
We partner with mission-driven organizations to craft award-winning brands, print suites, and web products that solve organizational problems through design.
We’re open: open culture, open communication, open to doing better. Every project, every collaboration is an opportunity to discover something new about design—and the world.
We’re proud to punch above our weight: we offer all capabilities and expertise of a full-size agency, but we’re small and nimble, with experienced senior-level talent deeply engaged from kickoff to launch.
- Please send your resume to email@example.com and let us know why you are the best person for the job.